Leadership for Equity Institute (LEI) utilizes critical pedagogy through a critical race theory lens to inform practice.
- Community Learning Courses – credit bearing courses include interdisciplinary curriciculm to establish how health, education, economics, and poverty are interconnected.
- Community Engagement Workshops – emphasis on community learning and connecting direct service to larger sociopolitical issues.
- Campus and Community Forums – utilizes civic engagement pedagogy to engage in critical dialogues that results in transformative change.
- Community Engagement Symposium – annual campus and community gathering connecting to larger socio-political issues.
- Professional Development – grounded in connecting theory and practice.